The Illinois Sheriffs' Association provides many training conferences during the year.
- Jail Medical Summit (September 17, 2013 in Springfield, IL.)
- Southern Zone Hunt (November 8-10, 2013 Carlinville, IL.)
- Sheriffs' Winter Training Conference (February 2-4, 2014 Fairview Heights, IL.)
- Chief Deputy/Jail Administrators Conference (Vendor Hall) (March 26-28, 2014)
- Sheriffs' Summer Training Conference (Vendor Hall) (August, 2014)
- New Sheriff Management Institute (Held Post-Election)
- Retired Sheriff Banquet (Held Post-Election)
2014 Chief Deputy/Jail Administrators Conference
March 26-28, 2014
The Illinois Sheriffs' Association will be hosting a Sheriffs' Chief Deputy and Jail Administrators Conference in Springfield at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel by Doubletree on March 26-28, 2014.
The registration fee of $350 (made payable to the Illinois Sheriffs' Association) will cover two nights lodging (March 26 & 27) lunch & dinner on Wednesday & lunch on Thursday. If you are planning on arriving on Tuesday the additional room night would be $70.00 plus tax. You must include a Credit Card number on your registration form ONLY if you are staying an extra night. Dress attire for all events will be casual.